Wednesday, April 28, 2010

apple cider vinegar: can you stomach it?

I know of a few people whom are doing this concoction daily and swear by it!  Finding acne clearing up, craving less sugar(lord knows I need this!) and have more energy, are just a few of the effects some are noticing.  The only draw back I've found...it's rather difficult to stomach!  I have no doubt it works, vinegar promotes pH balance in turn inhibiting inflammation; FYI, inflammation is where most all of our "issues" begin.  Here is the recipe for it:

ACV Concoction:
-2 tablespoons of ACV, preferably a organic product such as Bragg
-Squeeze of lemon juice(I use juice of a whole lemon)
-Touch of honey or stevia(although optional, I find necessary)
-12 ounces of water

I am trying it with less water and taking it like a shot...and I'm pretty sure I make the same face as if I'm taking a shot of tequilla(which I forbid myself to do, btw!).  I want to know if you decide to try it and what you start to notice.  For more information, recipes, and benefits, check out the Bragg website.

No comments: